A new Department of Computer Intelligent Technologies and Systems (KITS) was created at the CIU faculty and a new Computer Intellectual Technology (KIT) educational program was opened to prepare masters – 18 budget places in the specialty “Computer Engineering”.
The new KITS department will be staffed by the best-known teachers in the Computer Department: Prof. Rudenko O.G., prof. Karablyov M.M., prof. Bezson O.O., prof. Aksak N.G. and other teachers.
The main focus of masters training in the new KIT educational program is algorithmic, software and hardware for computer intelligent systems. The following disciplines are planned to be taught:
– Big data analysis using artificial neural networks.
– Architecture of neurocontrollers and neuroprocessors.
– Intelligent video analytics.
– The basics of deep learning (computer vision, image recognition, etc.).
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) methods and tools.
– Intelligent computer systems and their architectures.
– Multi-agent systems.
– Implementation of AI systems on GPU.
– The basics of accelerated computing on CUDA (for C / C ++, Python).
– Image recognition based on GPU programming technologies.
– Accelerate cybersecurity applications using GPUs.
– Digital image processing.
– Intelligent signal processing.
– Intelligent Embedded Systems.
– Intelligent robotic systems.
– Intelligent computer systems on the Raspberry Pi platform and programming for Python.
– Evolutionary (genetic algorithms, genetic programming, evolutionary strategies, cellular algorithms, etc.) and co-evolutionary methods.
– Swarm intelligence (particle swarm method, ant algorithms, bee swarm algorithm, bacterial algorithms, etc.).
– Computational methods and models based on artificial immune systems.
– Intelligent decision support systems.
– Methods and means of information compression.
– New areas of research (quantum algorithms, DNA computing, molecular algorithms, etc.).
– Other disciplines.